Sunday, November 26, 2006

PaniCast 29 Some Songs for Thanksgiving

A Pilgrim on his Journey


Happy Thanksgiving.
This week I thought I'd get a little cute and feature songs that have something to do with thanksgiving or the words in 'thanksgiving.'

12/30/99 Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA
C. Brown >
Walkin' for your love >
Blight

C. Brown is an obvious choice for thanksgiving - his animated holiday specials have become a tradition in many American households.

12/31/96 Fox Theater, Atlanta, GA
Entering a Blackhole Backwards >
Chilly Water >
Thank You falletten me be mice elf agin >
Chilly Water

Being thankful for the refreshment of water and thankful for just being......

10/31/99
Happy Child >
Pilgrims

5/10/97 St. Paul, MN
B of D >
Goin' Out West

An epic 20 minute Pilgrims is probably the most obvious choice for this cast. B of D was at one time called 'Giving', and then those Pilgrims had to 'go out west' to find people to appreciate.




Make sure to click COMMENT below to let us know what you think -

DOWNLOAD the cast here:
Everyday Companion Podcast #29

Click here to subscribe through iTunes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the idea behind this podcast is great. One suggestion...Being in the "Thanksgiving Spirit" already, why no Blue Indian?

Anonymous said...

I love these podcasts, please do keep them coming. I love Houser so much he's music gives me so much inspiration. I love Panic and will follow them no matter who is on lead guitar, but there will never be another Mikey..these podcasts are about all I listen to as i am just happy to get my hands on any ole Panic days with Mikey on lead. You guys are the best. May your glasses be filled...se ya on the road.
Vince a fan and friend