Saturday, December 09, 2006

PaniCast 30 Thanksgiving Leftovers

Trips to the midwest, family visiting from out of town...
now that the holiday hangover is over, it's time to deal with the leftovers.

This cast features leftovers from previous casts - put them together and they make for a nice little musical meal! ENJOY!

10/30/93 Nampa, ID
Garrie's intro
Space Wrangler > Walkin' (for your love)

November 7, 1996 Gainesville, FL
Vacation

July 9, 1995 St. Louis, MO
Rock

March ??, 1988 Blacksburg, VA
Holden Oversoul

May 26, 1996 Atlanta, GA
Time is Free (with Col. Bruce) >
Red Beans Cookin'

Make sure to click COMMENT below to let us know what you think -

DOWNLOAD the cast here:
Everyday Companion Podcast #30

Click here to subscribe through iTunes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ted,
Another well constructed podcast. I love each and every one of them. I think we are about due for a "best of new years" compilation. I'm sure you are already on top of it, but I'd like to hear some top moments from Atlanta while ringing in the new year. I think the hardest part will be figuring out what makes the cut.

Ted said...

Well I have been thinking about it - but frankly I am not exactly sure what I will end up doing -
THANKS FOR LISTENING!!

Anonymous said...

Holden Oversoul from 88! Are you kidding me? Where'd ya find that? Sick - you can hear the beginnings of a great bass player with the sick line Dave drops in that song.

Ted said...

I am so glad you enjoyed that Holden Oversoul... I almost didn't put it in because it is a little rough around the gills. But I really appreciated Dave's bass work on this one and it is so great to hear that some one else felt the same way.

Anonymous said...

Man, I am a huge fan of Vacation. Definitely one of my favorites. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Ted - Thanks for that 1st time played Holden!!! Wow! A true DIAMOND in the rough. I love reconnecting with the old Panic and thanks to your efforts we get these little tresures now and then. Due to this pcast and the previous Thanksgiving pcast goodies I now miss Mikey more than ever. Keep up the great work!

Peace and Panic,

Rodge
"Former" Taper
Team FOBSTL

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this cast!! Love hearin the first Holden, and plus it was from Blacksburg!! Keep up the hard work, if my car is running, a PaniCast is playing!! How about some Bowlegged Woman sometime soon? I need a good live version for the collection!

-Adam

Anonymous said...

How about that Vacation...definitely the highlight of this podcast...

Thanks, Ted.